Wednesday 2 September 2015

Real Techniques Expert Face Brush! (Review)

Hello lovelies!!

Well it's been a while since my last post hasn't it?!! I'm feeling chatty so I thought I'd pick up my laptop and finally get round to doing a new post!! plus I've purchased an AMAZING new brush so I figured I could write about how fab it is!! So I've been hearing about Real Techniques for quite a while and how good their brushes are but I've only ever really seen them on instagram, or youtube when im watching tutorials or in the shops but I've never actually tried them out for myself. So last week i was cruising the make up aisles of superdrug and i ended up looking at the Real Techniques brushes range they have and i came across the "Expert Face Brush." Now I've been wanting to purchase some Real Techniques brushes for quite a while and i figured with it being my first one i might as well try out one that's going to apply my foundation which is the main part and feature of your make up. So i picked it up and had a read of the packaging and i thought this looks like a really good brush, plus i got quite excited over the fact i was buying a new make up brush. SAD i know. So yeah i decided to buy it and i came home and re done all my make up cause i wanted to see how well the brush applied my foundation. I've always used flat foundation brushes and this one is more kinda puffy like a buffer brush than your regular flat brushes, so i was intrigued to see how well my foundation would turn out. It's safe to say i was very happy with the results!! I put a tiny bit of foundation on each part of my face and i then in circular motions buffed the product into my skin and the brush spread the foundation so effortlessly and evenly i was really impressed. The brush bristles are also really soft on your skin plus the appearance of the brush in general is pretty with its gold and black colours. I paid £8.99 for this brush in superdrug which i think is a great value price for such a well known brand. Here's a photo of the brush so you can see what it looks like..

 
After using this brush i will definitely be purchasing more of these little beauties. I definitely recommend Real Techniques if you're looking for well known, good quality, inexpensive brushes to add to your collection or if you're just starting out your collection. I will do another post on the other brushes when i purchase them. I'm also going to do a post on my brush cleaning technique in my next post so I'll keep you posted.
 
Hope everyone is having a good week guys, and I'll speak to you soon!!
Mwah! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment