Tuesday 15 September 2015

Collection haul!

Hey guys!

It's me again, im quite proud of the fact that it's only been a week since my last post it's usually a few weeks but I did say in my last post I was stepping up my blogging game, OH YEAH!! haha. So anyway I hope everyone's having a good week. I am loving these dark wintery nights aren't you? I love just getting into my PJ's and having nice hot cups of tea with my blanket and watching TV. That's what im doing right now, well apart from the TV part cause I'd get too distracted if that was on. How good is the TV at the moment?! I am obsessed with Celebrity Big Brother and all the crazy goings on. But anyway back to what I am writing this post about. So I've been hearing lots of great things about the make up brand Collection. In quite a few of the youtubers videos I watch they've featured some of their products so I thought hmm.. im going to have to try them out. So the other day I was browsing the make up aisle as per usual. I always seem to be drawn to that damn aisle but anyway I went to the collection stand as I was looking for a nice nude lipstick and lip liner to go with it. I've bought nude lipsticks in the past but they have been a little bit pricey and I wanted one that was affordable but great quality. So collection have a wide range of lipsticks and I tried out all the nude colours but I was drawn to the one called "Café Au Lait" and it's number "22." It's a gorgeous nude shade with a hint of beige/caramel and it has a really creamy/glossy base so it leaves your lips with a slight sheen. I teamed it with one of Collections lip pencils and I went with their "Chocolate" pencil in number "10." This is like a chocolate brown colour and it goes really well with the lipstick and really gives your lips that plump full look.

Here's a photo of me wearing "Café Au Lait" lipstick & "Chocolate" lip liner by Collection.

 
I loveeeeeee it!! I actually love it that much im going to buy another one just so I have one in front for when my current one runs out. I also bought two of Collections liquid eyeliners and they are the "Fast Stroke" eyeliners which im wearing in this photo. They are so easy to apply and give you that sharp flick you want to achieve when applying your winged liner. I definitely recommend. Here's a photo of all the products I have featured..
 
 
So guys if you're looking for some great quality eyeliner, lipstick or lip pencils then I definitely recommend Collection products to you.
 
That's all for now guys, don't forget to check out my Instagram: www.instagram.com/glambykerrielouise where im always posting new make up looks.
 
I'll be back soon with a new post and I already have an idea what it will be about so stay tuned.. ;)
 
Speak soon guys, mwah
peace out! xxx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment