Wednesday 17 February 2016

Primark PS.. Beauty lip liners.

Hello lovelies! 

I've finally downloaded the blogger app on my phone and it's SO much easier to use than going on the laptop and blogging. I can just open the app on my phone, write about whatever I want and insert any photos straight from my phone. Yay!! So now i can have more regular blog posts. Today's post is on something I think there's quite a bit of hype around and I've heard loads of amazing things about their products & it's the Primark PS.. Beauty range. I picked up quite a few items when I went in last week so I'll try them out and let you know what I think. But the first thing I'm really impressed with is their lip pencils!! They are fab!! And so cheap too. I picked up 4 of their colours I think they do 5 or 6 and I got 2 like nude/mauve colours and a gorgeous red one as they are the colours I tend to wear most on my lips. And believe me they are stunning! They are really easy to apply and have a really deep colour pigment. I have been looking for a long time for a nice nude/mauve lip liner to wear with my Rimmel London Kate Moss nude lipstick that I wear pretty much ALL the time, and the only one I've found is a nude pink one by collection and I love it but it's quite hard to get hold of. So all three of primark nude ones go perfect with my favourite nude lipstick. And at just £1 you really can't go wrong!! 

Here's some photos of the lip liners and some swatches so you can see the colours.. 





How gorgeous are they!! I just think £1 for a lip liner is just amazing. Especially the prices you can pay from more expensive brands. I bought quite a few other items from the PS.. Beauty range too including lipsticks so my next post will be on them. Hope you're having a great week guys! 

Peace out, mwah! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment