Wednesday 1 July 2015

Lucious lashes!

Hello lovelies,

It's been quite a while since my last post hasn't it?! so I think its about time I blabbered on once again... todays post is all about LASHES!!! I absolutely love false lashes I am like the lashes queen, I cant leave the house without them on. I just love the volume & length they give your natural lashes. I've tried many different brands over the years but I have to say Eylure's range are my favourites. I've used Eylure lashes for the past 2 years and they are AMAZING!! I use the EXAGGERATE Eylure lashes in no.145 I wear them daily for a nice natural look. The good thing about these lashes is you can wear them for a nice natural look or a more dramatic one. For my everyday make-up I wear these lashes with my everyday foundation I then add a little contour to warm up my face, I also add a blusher to my cheeks to give my cheeks a nice rosy complexion. I then add a highlighter to my cheek bones & to the bridge of my nose and also to the tip to make it appear more lifted, it also gives me a nice healthy glow. Here's a photo my everyday make-up with my favourite falsies by Eylure...


 
I always add a lipstick to my everyday look the one im wearing in this photo is by Rimmel and it's called "Glam plum Fulham" i'll do a post on that soon as it's one of my favourite brands and shades of lipstick.
 
So back to the lashes you can buy Eylure products from any drug or make-up store like superdrug or boots etc. The best thing about these lashes is they are re-useable, I use mine for up to a week and a 1/2 to two weeks. As long as you take good care of them you'll get a good quality long lasting wear out of them.
 
Here's a photo of the one's I use...
 
I cannot recommend them enough!! The best lashes out their in my opinion, all of my make-up photos I post on my instagram: http://www.instagram.com/glambykerrielouise are all using these exact lashes. So guys if you want to try out some good quality lashes give these a try, eylure do a wide range of all different styles so check them out!!
 
That's it for now guys, speak soon!!
Peace out!! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment